Switching to Save-Net.com's service is easy and can be accomplished in 3 easy steps.
1. Signup for Save-Net.com service. You can signup for our service at the links below:
2. Download our software to configure your machine.
Save-Net.com provides easy to use setup software
that will configure your dial-up connection,
email and news clients. This software works with all windows machines. If you are running
Linux or Mac, you can still signup for our Regular service, you will just have to manually
setup your machine or call our tech support team for assistance.
3. Cancel service with your old provider.
Listed below are some hard to find numbers of common providers. Be sure to tell them that you
want to cancel and don't give in to their offers to provide you with a free month of internet service.
By switching, you will save much more than 1 month's service fees.
- To Cancel Earthlink call 1-800-890-5128
- To Cancel AOL call 1-888-265-8008 or Fax 1-904-232-4879 (include your full name, phone number, address and
screen name or the last four digits of the credit card you billed the account to)
- To Cancel AT&T Worldnet call 1-800-400-1447
- To Cancel CompuServe call 1-800-848-8990
- To Cancel MSN call 1-800-386-5550
- To Cancel Prodigy call 1-800-213-0992
- To Cancel NetZero call 1-866-841-1442
- To Cancel Juno call 1-888-839-JUNO
- To Cancel any other ISP, please contact them by phone, or follow the instructions off their website on
how to cancel service. If you are unsure, who your ISP is, or how to cancel, please contact us for assistance.